Policy key definitions:
- “I”, “our”, “us”, or “we” refer to the business, Stack Webdesign.
- “you”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
- PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
- ICO means Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Cookies mean small files stored on a users computer or device.
How we collect your information
We collect your contact details such as name, email address, telephone number when you contact us via our website or email / call us directly.
Data security and protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information.
Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
What we do with your information
We use your information to contact you with regard to any projects, invoices or important updates.
Your information will be stored / held as part of a data backup for a period of five years plus the current year (or where necessary for compliance with legal or audit requirements).
Who we share your information with
We may pass your information on to any of our trusted partners relating to any projects discussed with you where appropriate.
We do not sell or pass your information to any other third parties.
Your individual rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- The right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO (www.ico.org.uk) if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
Links to external websites
This website may include links to third-party websites and/or applications.
Visiting these links may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy policies.
Our systems automatically gather some anonymous information about visitors, including IP addresses, browser type, language, and the times and dates of webpage visits.
The data collected does not include personally identifiable information and is used for statistical analysis, to understand user behaviour and to administer the site.